For Reservation Information Please Call: 1-800-279-4831 or 1-218-335-2480 8:00 am to 9:00 pm
Deposits, Cancellations & Refunds
Deposit confirmed by return mail. Balance and miscellaneous charges or purchases during your stay are due the evening before departure. For your convenience your deposit can be made with personal check, VISA, Mastercard, or Discover. A 4% fee will be added on to all credit card payments.
- A $250.00 deposit is required for each week of reservation.
- A $100.00 deposit is required for each week of reservation for boat and pontoon rentals.
- All boat and motor deposits are non-refundable if cancelled at time of arrival.
- Your confirmation letter serves as your deposit receipt.
- Cabin and boat balance are due at check in
- Miscellaneous charges or purchases during your stay are due the afternoon before departure.
- Should you find it necessary to cancel your reservation, notify us immediately. 75% of your deposit will be refunded provided all other rentals are occupied for that time frame and another rental is secured for your reservation at the full rate for the full time.
- Guests canceling confirmed reservations for either the cottage or the rental equipment upon arrival or not using the accommodation or equipment will be responsible for the agreed upon rate.
A Note About Deposits: A deposit is a guarantee for both the Renter and The Innkeeper. It guarantees the Renter that the accommodations will be held for the reserved dates. The Innkeeper has a guarantee that the Renter will arrive and pay for the agreed upon reserved dates at the agreed upon rate.
Please be Advised: We inspect all rental equipment including cabins before renting and after return. Any damages incurred will be the renter(s) responsibility. Should damage or unreasonable cleaning be needed to restore the rental for new occupancy, that amount will be deducted from the damage deposit.
Arrival and Departure:
Saturday Check in – Between 2 p.m. and 6 p.m.
Saturday Departure – Before 9 a.m.
All Other Days – Check in after 1 p.m. and Departure before noon.
Please: No Pets, No Camping
Hunting Dogs Allowed During Hunting Season, But They Must Be Kenneled